A message to all members of GlobalRisk community
Dear GlobalRisk Community member,
We’ve collected really useful resources such as guides, white papers, webinars and tools. Remember, you only have to enter your information ONCE... after that, just enter your email address and you can download as many as you want. Since some have limited availability, I recommend you download the ones you are interested in immediately.
2.Get FREE Desktop Tool for Continuous Monitoring of Your VMware ESX Server and its VM's. Try our free VM Monitor - an easy-to-use desktop tool that continuously monitors a VMware® ESX Server and its virtual machines. Keep an eye on critical health statistics, including VM name, guest OS, and VM state, as well as processor, memory, and network usage. Begin monitoring virtualized servers right out-of-the-box http://bit.ly/FreeVirtTool
3. Best Practices in Data Protection: Encryption, Key Management and Tokenization. This white paper describes best practices in encryption, key management and tokenization and how an integrated, multi-level solution can effectively meet these best practices.Protecting sensitive and business-critical data is essential to a company’s reputation, profitability and business objectives. Companies know they can’t afford a data breach – customer churn, loss of business, brand damage, fines and litigation. In today’s global market, where business data and personal information know no boundaries, traditional point solutions that protect certain devices or applications against specific risks are insufficient to provide cross-enterprise data security. http://bit.ly/
4. Try the Market Leading Talent Management Solution. Learn how thousands of HR pros are simplifying and automating their talent management process, and seeing brilliant strategic results. http://bit.ly/TalentMobility
5. The Road Toward IFRS. IFRS is going to affect U.S. business accounting practices in the next few years. Understanding how the IFRS works is imperative for business executives as they prepare for the future of accounting.Although finalized plans are not yet set in stone, the U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles will soon be integrated with the International Financial Reporting Standards, changing the face of accounting practices in America. Learn more in The Road Towards IFRS. Check it out here: http://bit.ly/IFRSUSA
8. Restoring trustability of Financial Institutions. How banks and other financial firms can rebuild and measure the trust they've established with customers.Building trust takes time. And when trust has been damaged, whether by real or perceived actions, companies must work harder and smarter to ensure they are taking every possible action to continually enhance the customer's trust. In this 1to1 Executive Dialogue, Don Peppers, Founding Partner at Peppers & Rogers Group, and MJ Crabbe-Barberis, a CRM expert who has led marketing strategies for Fortune 100 companies including JPMorgan Chase and Citibank, discuss trustability within the financial services sector. http://bit.ly/GRCinfor
9. Cloud Computing - Latest Buzzword or a Glimpse of the Future? Cloud computing frees up budgets hand-cuffed by IT expenses. Instead of purchasing software licenses and hardware for new employees and locations, businesses simply add accounts to expand computing capacity. This paper surveys cloud computing today: What are the benefits? Why are businesses embracing it? What are its payoffs and pitfalls? Check it out here:http://bit.ly/cloudcomputingG
10. Databases at Risk (based upon a survey of 179 North American security professionals. In a recent Research Brief, ESG analyzed the current state of database security. Based upon a survey of 179 North American-based security professionals working at organizations with over 1,000 employees, ESG found that:Databases house a higher percentage of confidential data than any other type of data repository.Database security depends upon too many manual processes.Enterprise-class organizations aren’t diligent enough about database security.This Research Brief categorizes databases as a “dangerous and growing security gap” – and offers steps to improve database security across the enterprise, such as implementing “database security tools that provide a suite composed of database discovery, vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, user monitoring, logging, encryption, and policy-based enforcement, and using “these tools to automate error prone manual processes and homegrown scripts.” Check it out here:http://bit.ly/IBMAmerica
11. Complimentary Trial: ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4. ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4 protects your business without creating system slowdowns that negatively impact productivity. It is effective against emerging malware and Internet threats as they are released, not hours or days later. Request your complimentary trial today. http://bit.ly/
12. BPM Partners Whitepaper The Strategic Need to Automate The Last Mile of Finance. Download this paper written by BPM partners to see how the 'last mile' has become a very complex and challenging process for companies and their CFO's and the strategic need to automate the controls around these processes.In March 2011, BPM Partners released a white paper outlining the complexities of the Last Mile and the strategic need to automate and enhance controls around these processes. Check it out here: http://bit.ly/IBMEurope
13. Improve Forecast Accuracy and Increase revenue. Learn how you can significantly extend the capabilities of your existing Salesforce.com, NetSuite, or other CRM application with an affordable, easy-to-use, and quick-to-deploy solution that automates sales forecasting, improves pipeline visibility, and enables what-if scenario planning.As the economy recovers, recent surveys reveal that the greatest challenge facing top executives, including CEOs, CFOs, and VPs of Sales, is driving revenue – successfully planning, forecasting, and growing the top line. Click here:http://bit.ly/improveforecast
14. Platform-as-a-Service Private Cloud with Oracle Fusion Middleware. Cloud computing is one of the hottest topics in IT today, but many IT professionals are struggling to determine how best to achieve cloud's promises of agile deployment and elastic capacity without losing control over data, security, and quality of service. Download this free white paper to learn how platform-as-a-service private cloud offers enterprises one of the best ways to take advantage of cloud computing. http://bit.ly/iTGiId
15. Download The 2011 Buyer’s Guide to Accounting and Financial Software and learn: New buyers guide to accounting and financial software The different software options available: on-premise, hosted, and cloud computing. The 7 step evaluation process for selecting accounting applications. What's different about the cloud and what are the benefits for the finance department?How to calculate ROI of cloud computing versus on-premises software. The new factors to consider and look for in 2011 http://bit.ly/soft2011guide
16. International Growth Strategies Main Drivers, Goals, Opportunities and Potential Risks. Switzerland Trade & Investment Promotion continues to rank at the top of key FDI indicators and is a strong location for North American companies looking for fast and sustainable growth in Switzerland and the European market. Join us for an online discussion about globalization trends, drivers and opportunities and how they affect today's business strategies.Register today to join this discussion!! http://bit.ly/SwissInvest
17. Business benefits, challenges and best practices of Material Master Data Management. 26-page information rich whitepaper on the business benefits, challenges and best practices of Material Master Data Management. Wondering why most organizations are challenged in driving continuing positive ROI from their system consolidation exercise? You may be just a step away from unlocking the huge ROI trapped in your scattered and fragmented Material Master data.Read what eminent Meta group analysts, Barry Wilderman and Bruce Hudson have to say about the impact of Material Master Consolidation in your system consolidation http://bit.ly/datamanage
18. GRC Business Continuity Toolkit - Have robust contingency/business continuity plans to keep yourself in business and your customers happy when the unexpected happens. http://bit.ly/grcBCtoolkit
19. Automatically Recover Your Business http://bit.ly/DRDellrecovery This one-pager discusses the cost savings and ease of management advantages by automating disaster recovery plans and tasks.
20. Best Practices for Optimizing FP&A for 2011. Join us for an informative webinar and learn how easy it can be to create exceptional value through FP&A in 2011. You will hear how companies of all sizes have been able to move beyond Excel and save time, enhance company-wide collaboration, and improve business decisions -- ultimately resulting in higher revenues and profit.Click on the following link to register to the webinar: http://bit.ly/
Insurers must combine information from disparate systems, applications, and business units to create an enterprise view of risk. By developing a process to incorporate geocodes into location intelligence, insurers can build a more accurate assessment of risk.
As insurers strive to create an enterprise view of risk, they struggle to combine information from disparate systems, applications, and business units. By developing a strategy and a process that incorporate geocodes into location intelligence, insurers can build a more accurate assessment of their exposure and risk.
I look forward to your continued participation and feedback!
Thank you for being here.
GlobalRisk Community, founder
Visit GlobalRisk community at: http://globalriskcommunity.
In : White papers
Tags: "risk white papers" "hr compliance" "cloud computing" "data protection"
blog comments powered by Disqus